Chirstmas in Next Street!

--> As December gets started, everyone gets excited for Christmas. As usual, this year  also the Christmas appears more exciting and enjoyable. Either my country is a Muslim country but the Christmas is celebrated here with all its traditional joy.

Image source, http://www.sxc.hu
It was public holiday on 25 Dec. We were relaxed for next day.There is a church in next street. I can see it through my window It was 8:00 pm, I peep through the window, and saw an amazing scene. First of all I had a glance on colorful lights that were appearing more heart touching in that fogy night, and the cute kids with their colorful caps on their heads and with red noses, were playing in a circle, singing Christmas song. I wish to join those kids. They had very innocent smiles on their faces and light of joy in their eyes. Anyhow, they were careless about that chill and were enjoying those precious moments of  their life.I was enjoying those moments, suddenly someone knocked the door. When I opened it. There was a little kid having a cake in his hands with a cute smile. He belongs to a christian family that were living in my street. His mother is a good friend of mine, that's why she sent me that cake. We both send some gifts to each other at our special days.     
Next morning I visit that street. The church was beautifully decorated. The thing that appeals me more was the excitement of little kids. Some of them were playing in that street, some were crying for something, some were taking sweets and cake and some of them had gift packages in their hands and wanted to show those gifts to their friends. In the meanwhile, the Church bell rang and all hustle bustle was gone,   street was deserted. I could hear the songs that were being sung in the church. I came back to my home. And felt a new spirit in my soul. These moments were really unforgettable.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behavior problems in kids

 Kids struggle with several issues while they are growing up. In these days parenting has become a challenge because level of frustration is...