Eating Problems

-->
image source:http://www.sxc.hu/
Today I am writing this post because of an incident that happened a few moments ago. I was working on my P.C, and my little son was playing with my husband. He thought the child is might be hungry. So, he took some pieces of hickory nuts and started to give to Ashhal(my son). Ashhal will be of two years in May 2013. Anyway, when Ashhal started eating those nuts, the next moment was horrible for him. Because he was trying his best to swallow the nuts but he could not and what was next? You can imagine, the, next thing was bad vomiting, that was coming out not only from mouth but nose also, even he was unable to breathe properly. He was too much terrified. And denied to take anything like water or milk.
I became so embarrassed in this situation. Now, he is sleeping and looking so cute and innocent. I want to save you from such type of situation. Do not feed your little kids on hard stuff  or big bites. Always feed the kids on soft food and take them food in very small pieces or small bites that would be easy to injest for them.  -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behavior problems in kids

 Kids struggle with several issues while they are growing up. In these days parenting has become a challenge because level of frustration is...