My Kids Have Their Pets

This summer When I visited my Mom's home. There was something new for me that my kids want to show me. My nephew said to me "phupo" I have a surprise for you. He was so excited. So, in the afternoon, he took me to his favorite place. There was really an amazing thing. 
Sindey with her little chicks

A dark brown hen was hatching eggs and there were very cute innocent and soft chicks. Most of the chicks were out of their eggs but a few were in their eggs.
Now, these chicks are roundabout of a month and play on the lawn all day long. My nephew Ali Abbas is crazy for his "Sindey"; he calls that hen "Sindey", and her chicks. In the morning, I see, he takes his breakfast to those chicks and his mother has a hand on her head, "oh, what to do of that boy who crazy for his chicks."Now he is thinking about sweet names for his chicks. But they are too little to be identified.
 For two days Abbas is so disturbed and upset because he finds two of his chicks sick about two days ago. and now one of them is gone. he is so sad and is eating nothing. Now we are giving them treatment. And I hope others will be fine. And we will see the smile on his face again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behavior problems in kids

 Kids struggle with several issues while they are growing up. In these days parenting has become a challenge because level of frustration is...